• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

761 posts in this topic

Billy, so just confirm that you do have a representative copy of each GA pedigree?

If not, what are you missing?

all of them, according to my list of cgc peds, even the now defrocked ones, like circle 8, toledo, diamond run. the only one not pictured, i now realize, is the river city---sold the originally posted one to ricky, and when i replaced it [immediately!], i never scanned in the new one. other than that one, there should be one [at least] of each ped posted on these pages. if you see an omission, please tell me, as there are worse things than putting a new ped on your want list!

Billy, so just confirm that you do have a representative copy of each GA pedigree?

If not, what are you missing?

all of them, according to my list of cgc peds, even the now defrocked ones, like circle 8, toledo, diamond run. the only one not pictured, i now realize, is the river city---sold the originally posted one to ricky, and when i replaced it [immediately!], i never scanned in the new one. other than that one, there should be one [at least] of each ped posted on these pages. if you see an omission, please tell me, as there are worse things than putting a new ped on your want list!

thanks for answering for me adam. and since that post, i added the "sherwood" ped pictured on the previous page. if anybody knows of a cgc label with a pre-showcase 4 pedigree noted on it [not "from the collection of..." or "...estate of...."] NOT noted/pictured on my thread, please give me that ped info, and i'll get to add something new to the sig line.

new replacement for the river city representative. cool ditko cover here.

thing17.jpg

I really like that (thumbs u

Awesome thread Billy. :cloud9:

I knew you completed your goal and I somehow missed this incredible

thread. Very impressive and I thought I seen a couple of DCs in this

thread. hm

Nice work Billy!!

4 of 'em, fay---the diamond run [boy commandos], central valley [bats], sherwood [bats] and savannah [phantom stranger]. all but the sherwood are pretty cool books, actually. but i understand only 4 sherwood books were ever labeled, so a beggar couldn't be a chooser on that one.

and thanks.

Nice books Billy. BTW your getting hammered in the Timely thread. :whistle:

but with full runs of young men and men's adventures, even the pre-hero stuff, i can hardly stand them down!

also, i need to get this book in the thread---it's my new fave church representative in my little set.

cmj26.jpg

Nice books Billy. BTW your getting hammered in the Timely thread. :whistle:

but with full runs of young men and men's adventures, even the pre-hero stuff, i can hardly stand them down!

also, i need to get this book in the thread---it's my new fave church representative in my little set.

cmj26.jpg

(worship) Beeee-eautiful Raboy cover on a virtually flawless Church book. Congrats, Billy!