• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to Wondercon this year?

122 posts in this topic

just days now before WonderCon, and this thread has been dead quiet. Is no one getting excited for this? maybe another thread bump to get this back to the top of the page...

just days now before WonderCon, and this thread has been dead quiet. Is no one getting excited for this? maybe another thread bump to get this back to the top of the page...

I am very excited. I arrive in SF Wednesday, have dinner with a friend, Smuggler's Cove Wednesday night, work Thursday morning, Teatro Zanzinni with the girlfriend Thursday night, then Wondercon with the girlfriend on Friday. It would be a perfect weekend if it was a weekend.

I'll be the guy in line for DC Comics, getting Marvelfangirl's books signed, as well as my own by all the fabulous DC artists & writers who will hopefully be signing. Oh, and I'll be at Artist Alley getting sketches for folks, and telling Michael Chiklis what a big Shield fan I am.. So if you're at the show Friday before close, and you see security dragging someone away from the IDW booth, it meant I scared Chiklis w/the fanboy routine. :)

I am excited but also in the throes of packing books, preparing some invoices, and trying to get everything taken care before I leave. I'm a little bummed that Chiklis's signing is the same time as the Kevin Smith panel, but I'll survive. :)

Joel