• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shove Your Apostrophes - Christmas Sucked

67 posts in this topic

I would suggest locking yourself in your house and not going out unless absolutely necessary until the New Year is officially chimed in.

Believe me Andy I've thought about it.

Sorry for your loss Boozad. It has sounded like you have had a tough year. My heart goes out to you and yours.

I'm with you on 2009 sucking something awful. My Grandfather died this year. Even my cat died on New Years Day.

I would suggest locking yourself in your house and not going out unless absolutely necessary until the New Year is officially chimed in.

Believe me Andy I've thought about it.

2009 has been a rough year for a lot of people but you seem to be a shining example of how to deal with it with your grace under pressure. Its when you feel at your lowest point that you find true character and learn more about yourself than you ever will again.

Be good and kind to your fellow man and those who are even less fortunate even when you feel you are at your least fortunate and keep your humour close at hand.

You are the sum of all your relatives and they live on in you and what you do in their name.

I hope 2010 is a more stable year for you. :foryou: