• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playboy #1

20 posts in this topic

4.0/4.5 Are these really hard to come by? Cool book regardless of technical grade (thumbs u

I think the print run was pretty low.. and I heard a story some were confiscated by state police or something when it first came out..but I don't know if that was Playboy #1 or a different issue..

(hmm....i wonder if they still have those copies in an evidence room somewhere hm

4.0/4.5 Are these really hard to come by? Cool book regardless of technical grade (thumbs u

I think the print run was pretty low.. and I heard a story some were confiscated by state police or something when it first came out..but I don't know if that was Playboy #1 or a different issue..

(hmm....i wonder if they still have those copies in an evidence room somewhere hm

That is pretty cool.I would like to have a graded copy just so I can say I have one,if that makes any sense,"for the articles of course" :eyeroll:

That is pretty cool.I would like to have a graded copy just so I can say I have one,if that makes any sense,"for the articles of course" :eyeroll:

Not for the 1 nude pic?

Oh, i'll give it a 3.5

Here's a LINK that might help you with your purchase. :grin:

That was a cool link divad...THX for that... :headbang:

I agree - thanks!

But what does it mean if it has "Dear Heffy - I had no idea you could use that part of the body for that! Thanks again! - Love Norma Jean" on the splash page?

Here's a LINK that might help you with your purchase. :grin:

That was a cool link divad...THX for that... :headbang:

I agree - thanks!

But what does it mean if it has "Dear Heffy - I had no idea you could use that part of the body for that! Thanks again! - Love Norma Jean" on the splash page?

My copy says, "Dear Bobby, Don't let little Teddy get his hands on this! best, M" :grin: