• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was the last comic you acquired in 2009?

116 posts in this topic

Picked this one up at the LCS on the way out to the New Years Eve festivities.

StrangeTales41.jpg

Sweet! Can't believe this was such a casual "on the way out to NYE" purchase. A book like that would be a "planned it for months" purchase for me.

Nah, it wasn't that expensive and I needed it for my run.

Believe it or not we nabbed it on eBay. if you check out heidi.spidey in advanced search under bidder for completed auctions the seller name should pop up. It is super late right here or I would like go dig for the dudes name. John Stamm I don't recall the username :cloud9:

Believe it or not we nabbed it on eBay. if you check out heidi.spidey in advanced search under bidder for completed auctions the seller name should pop up. It is super late right here or I would like go dig for the dudes name. John Stamm I don't recall the username :cloud9:

Found it. (thumbs u

jak1854

It looks like you got a fantastic deal! Congrats!

:gossip:

Ya go buy his stuff with confidence ! He will be listing Green Lantern 1-100 and JLA 1-100 pretty soon. I have done page counts all 227 Avengers and everything is great and like he said. He grades right on.

af15.jpg

:cloud9: After years-- FINALLY. Love that the biggest portion of the Marvel Chipping on this book is right next to "MC" on the cover too. Hahahaha Interior is really nice comparatively too. Probably wouldn't have bought it slabbed but after seeing the interior the overall book was the right one for me for sure.

:banana: