• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COME BACK BOOZAD!

67 posts in this topic

A bent over man with his hands on his face, some religious totem or something my Indonesian buddy gave me while we were in high school. Right before a track meet we'd rub it for good luck. Forget what it means or its "symbology" (boondock saints reference :)

A bent over man with his hands on his face, some religious totem or something my Indonesian buddy gave me while we were high in school. Right before a track meet we'd rub it for good luck.
Fixed that for you...

I like the lamp but, leaving flags around is the reason you go to Clothing and sales with no need....

"we'd rub it for good luck"..man you kill me! lol

OK ok, serious business, Boozad, make you presence known, whenever you start feeling better, of course...

A bent over man with his hands on his face, some religious totem or something my Indonesian buddy gave me while we were in high school. Right before a track meet we'd rub it for good luck. Forget what it means or its "symbology" (boondock saints reference :)
I have one in my office. I believe it is the Contemplating Buddha or something like that.

Now darling please don't be so sad,

Don't run off like that when you get mad,

Because if you do,

You're going to lose the best friend you ever had,

That's no lie.

I will never be untrue,

Do everything you want me to do,

Bring all my love and all my money,

Bring it all home to you.

A bent over man with his hands on his face, some religious totem or something my Indonesian buddy gave me while we were in high school. Right before a track meet we'd rub it for good luck.

Just making sure I'm reading this right. In high school you and your buddies would give a bent over man a rubdown in the locker room for luck?

A bent over man with his hands on his face, some religious totem or something my Indonesian buddy gave me while we were in high school. Right before a track meet we'd rub it for good luck.

Just making sure I'm reading this right. In high school you and your buddies would give a bent over man a rubdown in the locker room for luck?

:roflmao:

athletes are soooo craaaaazzzzzy.

(Vaughn, got two pieces of frost gear and mostly 232-245's. woot.)

Geez, Gav. You're a popular guy! You didn't post for a grand total of 4 days and people are welcoming you back like you've been gone for years! :cool:

Geez, Gav. You're a popular guy! You didn't post for a grand total of 4 days and people are welcoming you back like you've been gone for years! :cool:

Unrequited man-love at its ugliest and most vulnerable.