• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Learn all about my latest eBay blunder, here.

31 posts in this topic

Stating the obvious, I think you are at his mercy since you allready left the positive feedback.

Sorry Man. you might have to eat this one if the seller doesnt cooperate. Fortunatly it wasnt a huge purchase. It still sucks though!!

I once sold a Giant Size X-Men 1 Marvel Milestone Edition for $110 on ebay at auction (that means more than one person bid that high). The buyer promptly payed and I shipped it expecting to get a return/refund request...only thing I got from him was a positive feedback. If I had had more of the same, I would have definitely offered to sell them to him for $100 each as I thought for some reason he was extremely happy with his purchase.

If you already left positive feedback, you are pretty much sol. eBay won't help you, Paypal won't help you and the seller has no obligation to help you because you left positive feedback, which tells him your happy and the transaction is completed to your satisfaction.

Can't hurt to ask, but you are at the mercy of the seller....Sorry

I love buyers like you!

Just kidding, send it back. You're out $40 now, if he doesn't refund what have you lost?

$40! haha. But it's the prncipal. Yeah I could have been more careful but the seller should have been more honest (If he knew to begin with which I can't honestly say) and/or careful too. And he still hasn't responded about a refund within his 7 day window.

I love buyers like you!

Just kidding, send it back. You're out $40 now, if he doesn't refund what have you lost?

$40! haha. But it's the prncipal. Yeah I could have been more careful but the seller should have been more honest (If he knew to begin with which I can't honestly say) and/or careful too. And he still hasn't responded about a refund within his 7 day window.

Did you pay by CC? If so, contact your CC company. Advise them that the item received is not what was represented in the auction.

And, for the record, I agree that this auction is the same as the one where the seller listed a GRR Avengers 4 as Avengers 4. You can search for the thread about that book.

If he hasn't responded to your e-mail - and it is still within the 7 days he states in his auction, go to your My eBay page and find the link to the Resolution Center.

If it does not appear: Locate the Shortcuts box (usually on the lower left) and click on the Edit Shortcuts button - put a check mark next to Resolution Center, then click Save.

Click on the link to the Resolution Center.

Select "I received an item that does not match the seller's description" and click Continue.

Enter the item number and click Continue

Since I didn't purchase this, I can't give you any further info, but you get the idea...

Good luck with this one!

Larry