• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone received their Dec. CLINK purchases yet???

39 posts in this topic

Sometimes I think we need a Clink sticky thread...

If a book was purchased from the "Comics for Sale" section of their website, it may take weeks at least because they don't necessarily have it in their possession; it may be with the owner of the book who has to send it to Clink.

If its an auction book, then they do have it in their possession. But, the December auction ended a week before the holidays, so most likely books are probably just being shipped this week.

I'm not trying to defend Clink practices, but it seems a little early to get up in arms, seeing as how not many business days have transpired since the last auction ended.

If I hit one month with no book.....I guess I'll give em a call. But I shouldn't have to :(

+1

Spoke with them Monday. Holidays put them behind a bit from the sound of things. However, later that afternoon I got the FedEx notification that everything had shipped. Received both boxes on Thursday morning.

As a by the way, two of the slabs got destroyed (the rest in the box were fine...go figure hm ). They were cheap ASM annuals for my run and re-holder fee would literally cost more than the books did at auction. Issued me a credit for the full purchase price.

2c but I think they have really stepped it up on the customer service front in the past year. Just give them a ring...will take only a couple moments of your time, and will likely speed things up for ya. (thumbs u

SE

Yep, they are running a bit behind because of the holidays and such. Spoke with them last week, and earlier this week, and they still haven't gotten around to packing my large group of raw books together. Its okay...no big deal for me, its not like I have the room for all those dollar books. :P

Good info here...thanks Rich.

In December I made my first purchases from Clink, a raw book from the auction, paid for by CC on the 19th and a "for sale" book for which I sent a check on the 21st.

I was in a froth over the long delay...but now I understand it's "normal".

I did find out that they charge the CC only when they book is sent...so at least I'll know when that one gets sent out.

Hopefully the one I paid with a check won't be too far behind. :wishluck:

I've had no problem getting email responses??

I've sent them about 3 emails over a week and a half period, and never got a response. I wanted to consign some more books for the focused auction. So, they lost my business as I have already sold 2/4 books I was going to send them.