• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how many "I'll take it's!" have you posted, and who has posted the most???

35 posts in this topic

I've been going a bit mental lately on the GA/SA marketplace.....probably at least 30 I'll take its in the last month. That's a lot for me though.

I've noticed that you have bought quite a few nice books lately.

You get marketplace fever.....

The winner can probably be found in a Foolkiller sale thread. It would've been in a cd4ever sales thread, but he hasn't been around much lately to entice people.

In the last one, me and Dale had a two-man feeding frenzy over some early DC war books. Always get caught up in BK's threads....

I think I've probably posted around 20 in my day. How many do you estimate you have posted, and who do you think has posted the most?? :o

Paging Cloudofwit.

I don't know my total but I'm sure it is over 30.

I think I've probably posted around 20 in my day. How many do you estimate you have posted, and who do you think has posted the most?? :o

Paging Cloudofwit.

I don't know my total but I'm sure it is over 30.

:shy:

:blush:

Since I've been on the boards? Hundreds...... :eek: