• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Team Trailer !!

69 posts in this topic

Oh come one, it doesn't look that bad.

I loved the show when I was a kid :)

Not too sure Liam Neeson makes a good Hanible...

(thumbs u

May not see it in theatres depending on what else is showing at the time, but I will see it at some point.

Well, I LOVED this show as a kid and watched it religiously with my mom.

I actually don't necessarily think this looks bad. My only real thought was, why is someone other than Mr T playing BA? I mean... Mr T still looks pretty badarse on that Warcraft commercial. (Or maybe he doesn't and I just didn't notice it. lol)

-Rob-

Well, I LOVED this show as a kid and watched it religiously with my mom.

I actually don't necessarily think this looks bad. My only real thought was, why is someone other than Mr T playing BA? I mean... Mr T still looks pretty badarse on that Warcraft commercial. (Or maybe he doesn't and I just didn't notice it. lol)

-Rob-

Agreed, this show got me always wanting to build stuff while humming the theme song.

Why are people ripping on this?

It's the A-Team!

Did nobody actually watch the show as a kid or is everybody just too cool for school these days?

The elite spec forces team that never kills anybody and had cheesy theme music!

Seems like the trailer captured both points.

Can't really tell who anybody is in the trailer, it's so grainy, but otherwise it had all the elements of the tv show. The van, the voice over (which probably won't be in the movie), a big black dude, a spindly white dude, the van, a flying scene, an older guy, attempted witty quips...

Yep...that was all in the tv show. All in the trailer.

It's not Band of Brothers, people.

Did nobody actually watch the show as a kid or is everybody just too cool for school these days?

The elite spec forces team that never kills anybody and had cheesy theme music!

Seems like the trailer captured both points.

You're right.

The trailer/movie seems to capture the spirit of the show to a tee.

If you liked the show, you should be excited.

I hated the A-Team, however, so...

I'm really disappointed with the trailer as I wrote before.

I was a big fan as a kid, and then, move to another tv series and such.

The A-Team was a blast, and the spirit was not to take it too serious (those escapes at last minute, nobody dying but a lot of bullets flying around, Mr. T scared of flying, the silly machine and cars they build when they're surrounded...).

But I think they start the movie from a different approach. Yes, it could be not serious, but not intented. And of course, I have some major issues with the cast.

I'm pretty more anxious to watch Kick- or other movies that the A-Team.