• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shuddertown from Image

53 posts in this topic

I just read issue one and absolutely loved it. It blew Fade To Black out of the water for tonight's horror reading. I love the art. I love the dialogue. I love the little mysteries leaving me wanting more. I think this comic is on the same playing field as Stumptown to me. Can't wait for issue #2.

I read this. The 5 preview pages were the most interesting part of the story. Not much else happened at all. I think I have the next issue or 2 coming, but I took it off my April previews order.

Sherlock Holmes vs. The Zombies??? Drivel.

I never bothered picking that up so I can't compare. Shuddertown has more of a gritty urban feel to it.

It's not a zombie holocaust, they've just found a couple of dead bodies that have been mutilated and have teeth marks.

I don't think you'll be disappointed by this. I can't speak for future issues though.