• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 14

23 posts in this topic

1st time post here....Virgin to the board. I've been a victim of the classic bait and switch through Ebay. The one I was supposed to receive was a "VG". Got this instead. Everything looks nice except for the top left clipping. Debating to keep or return via paypal claim. What do you think? Grade?

ASM14F2_0002.jpg

ASM14b2.jpg

Welcome to the boards :applause: your attachment doesnt work though

+1 Welcome to the boards.

To display an image here your best bet is to open a free account at photobucket, upload the images from your hard drive to photobucket and then copy the IMG code under the image you want and then paste here.

Thank you my friend! Shows how much I know about computers. It took me an hour and a half to figure it out but persistence pays off. :whee:

That's an interesting trim job... :insane::o

Well, according to Overstreet Guide, a 2.0 wouldn't even allow that big a piece out of the front and back cover, let alone the whole book...although we know that many 2.0s per CGC and most present grading standards would allow a piece this size missing from the front and/or back cover...

I'd probably grade the book a 2.0 as anyone can obviously see what the problem is...good luck with how it works out and WTTB! :headbang:

I'm with Oak on this one. A piece that large is allowed out of the front or back cover, but no the whole book.

I think that is a big enough chunk to affect the story as well, so it may be an incomplete....Not sure about that though.

Start the Paypal claim process now.....

I'm with Oak on this one. A piece that large is allowed out of the front or back cover, but no the whole book.

I think that is a big enough chunk to affect the story as well, so it may be an incomplete....Not sure about that though.

Start the Paypal claim process now.....

I agree too (thumbs u