• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's a bird, it's a plane... it's...

316 posts in this topic

I am in church for 3 more hours...

playing with your blackberry during a service? gotta be some kind of techno-sin for a baptist.

lol my first hour is working the welcome desk...so I have a little blackberry time :)

Lucky you.......Our service takes nearly full 3 hours :o

playing with your blackberry during a service? gotta be some kind of techno-sin for a baptist.

lol my first hour is working the welcome desk...so I have a little blackberry time :)

Don't remind me :cry:

But St.Johns liturgy is wonderful and if your parish has breathtaking singers, it helps a lot :cloud9:

But St.Johns liturgy is wonderful and if your parish has breathtaking singers, it helps a lot :cloud9:

For us, it really depends who the Psaltis is. If he does a decent job, then all is well. If not, then it tends to be like pulling teeth

Is this because of that miracle 3-pointer to beat SC?

the miracle shot was Parson's 70 footer against NCSU... this was just a regular 3pointer to win (albeit at the buzzer)

How many sins do you have!!!! :baiting:

He's praying for Tebow to get picked on the first day of the draft

:gossip: smart money is on a 3rd-4th round project

Where's the books? (shrug)
my family was invited to lunch after church, but I am home now and getting ready to watch some football...

however, I will post them up shortly!

ok, so, let us start in reverse order... I was going to interject some of my witty banter (yeah right) with each book, etc... but, home too late and football is ON!!!!

action13cgc5c.jpg