• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's a bird, it's a plane... it's...

316 posts in this topic

....Action 1-13!

That is right boys and girls and grown kids of all ages...step right up and be prepared to be amazed...

I know what you are thinking to yourself....I know it has been done before and it is probably "blah blah", but, it has been a while since the likes of Acme and JBcomicbox and such have posted their Action 1-13 runs... and it has been almost 20 years since I had such a run in my possession... and I feel as giddy as a little schoolgi... oops, I digress....

so, before I show my true colors (that is hunter colors you baboons!) and start piece mealing the run out, I wanted to chronicle it, right here, right now (ok, maybe not right now, but after church and before the championship games today)...

so, sit back for a spell, and if it is your cup of tea, enjoy the show ...remember, admission is FREE (but donations happlily accepted on your way out!)...

later

gator

I am in church for 3 more hours...

How many sins do you have!!!! :baiting:

it's a sin to go purple label in the baptist faith; i'm surprised he's getting out in only 3 hrs.

I am in church for 3 more hours...

playing with your blackberry during a service? gotta be some kind of techno-sin for a baptist.

lol my first hour is working the welcome desk...so I have a little blackberry time :)