• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 1700+ Double Cover collection being auctioned

97 posts in this topic

:applause:

Nice going.

I was bidding on a few myself. I let a triple, sextuple, quintuple and various doubles go. [font:Arial Black]Did'nt[/font] bid too aggressively, I could have won them I reckon but I guess I [font:Arial Black]was'nt[/font] 100% committed to owning them.

I did end up with a rather nice Quadruple and a very passable GA Double.

So I'm pleased with that.

Hey F_T... looky looky! More misplaced apostrophes! Who's that remind you of?

Nice going.

I was bidding on a few myself. I let a triple, sextuple, quintuple and various doubles go. [font:Arial Black]Did'nt[/font] bid too aggressively, I could have won them I reckon but I guess I [font:Arial Black]was'nt[/font] 100% committed to owning them.

Hey F_T... looky looky! More misplaced apostrophes! Who's that remind you of?

Grow up and clean the brown off your tongue :troll:

I won 6 books at a great premium too! At least there was no sniping at all in comic connects auction format! I hate being sniped at the last second! I am glad that Joe sold all these amazing books, I was always getting sniped by GIjoed on ebay for double cover books! E

Nice going.

I was bidding on a few myself. I let a triple, sextuple, quintuple and various doubles go. Did'nt bid too aggressively, I could have won them I reckon but I guess I was'nt 100% committed to owning them.

Shill. Bad Shill.

:troll:

Sorry, but F_T has a lot of credibility around here, as do the other British members.

Not because this is a boy's club, or because anyone wants to exclude someone here but because they've built their credibility and friendships one transaction and one friend at a time.

Nick has a pretty impeccable record around here and when he speaks it's usually because he's right.

I'm going to have to side with them on this.

Shill.

Very well r2d2, have it your own way, welcome to your club. I promise to have a membership card done for you asap. (thumbs u

Copyofobsession.jpg

How original. Gay jokes on the internet.

doh!

I won 6 books at a great premium too! At least there was no sniping at all in comic connects auction format! I hate being sniped at the last second! I am glad that Joe sold all these amazing books, I was always getting sniped by GIjoed on ebay for double cover books! E

Nice going.

I was bidding on a few myself. I let a triple, sextuple, quintuple and various doubles go. Did'nt bid too aggressively, I could have won them I reckon but I guess I was'nt 100% committed to owning them.

Shill. Bad Shill.

:troll:

Sorry, but F_T has a lot of credibility around here, as do the other British members.

Not because this is a boy's club, or because anyone wants to exclude someone here but because they've built their credibility and friendships one transaction and one friend at a time.

Nick has a pretty impeccable record around here and when he speaks it's usually because he's right.

I'm going to have to side with them on this.

Shill.

Very well r2d2, have it your own way, welcome to your club. I promise to have a membership card done for you asap. (thumbs u

Copyofobsession.jpg

How original. Gay jokes on the internet.

doh!

Your mind works in mysterious ways r2d2. I don't see any gay inference in that pic.

The joke is in the 'Obsession' motif. That you should assume it was on a base level of undermining a person's sexuality should'nt really surprise me. The intellect of some of you guys is distinctly lacking at times. (thumbs u

Your mind works in mysterious ways r2d2. I don't see any gay inference in that pic.

The joke is in the 'Obsession' motif. That you should assume it was on a base level of undermining a person's sexuality should'nt really surprise me. The intellect of some of you guys is distinctly lacking at times. (thumbs u

I agree. That's why you keep getting caught.

:insane:

freddie, i have no idea why you were called a shill.

a shill is a person who has no intention of paying for an auction they win or

is placing phony bids. it sounds like you would have paid for anything you would

have won.

That you should assume it was on a base level of undermining a person's sexuality [font:Arial Black]should'nt[/font] really surprise me. The intellect of some of you guys is distinctly lacking at times. (thumbs u

doh!

I suppose this shouldn't surprise me, either.

I agree. That's why you keep getting caught.

:insane:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but for the sake of literally, 'I can't be arsed sparring with you'.....then yeah ok whatever, to coin a phrase.

Later :hi:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but for the sake of literally, 'I can't be arsed sparring with you'.....then yeah ok whatever, to coin a phrase.

Later :hi:

Do you have short term memory loss? How can you not remember everything that was posted yesterday, and your responses to those posts? You certainly seemed to understand what you were being accused of.

freddie, i have no idea why you were called a shill.

a shill is a person who has no intention of paying for an auction they win or

is placing phony bids. it sounds like you would have paid for anything you would

have won.

You and me both bud. Thanks for the support but I really don't give a damn what some of these characters think, its a free internet after all.

Incidentally I have spent over a thousand bucks recently on these boards. I know the members who I bought from have no complaints, thats all that matters to me.

What a handful of lifestyle challenged individuals think or don't think is completely irrelevant to me.

I don't ask for approval or acceptance, certainly not for their GOBC.

Cheers (thumbs u