• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOE RUBINSTEIN sketch signing PRIVATE OPPORTUNITY

336 posts in this topic

Well I just talked to Joe and he told me that he has his nose to the grindstone and working very hard to finish the sketchs, so Fred can make all of you guys happy.

:gossip:Fred.. little advice.. just keep the cattle prod around to keep Joe working. lol

Because they both are frickin' awesome. I voted for #1 because I like a raging Doom.

PS: Sweet rep you have earned in this thread "Boardie most likely to biitch about the time it takes to get sketches done." (worship)

I don't really complain. I don't think I asked once about my Danny Cruz or MAC sketches. I didn't have to ask about the Kidwell sketch as Anthony had his mess together. I did ask about the Rubinstein sketches as I specified they were date specific when I bought them. I have asked twice about the Lilly sketch and that's only because it's been almost five months with little to no productivity. And finally, I was very patient with the Doug Mahnke sketches.

I don't really complain. I don't think I asked once about my Danny Cruz or MAC sketches. I didn't have to ask about the Kidwell sketch as Anthony had his mess together. I did ask about the Rubinstein sketches as I specified they were date specific when I bought them. I have asked twice about the Lilly sketch and that's only because it's been almost five months with little to no productivity. And finally, I was very patient with the Doug Mahnke sketches.

Dr. Watson = :censored:

Because they both are frickin' awesome. I voted for #1 because I like a raging Doom.

PS: Sweet rep you have earned in this thread "Boardie most likely to biitch about the time it takes to get sketches done." (worship)

Wrong. I currently hold that title.

Yeah, but you and Joey are a team, so it is a double whammy.

:whistle:

Yeah, but you and Joey are a team, so it is a double whammy.

:whistle:

Don't you have someone named Roy to troll?