• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #1 CGC 7.5 on eBay Opinions

16 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Spiderman-1-7-5-CGC-Come-and-Get-L-k_W0QQitemZ150410352459QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230527d74b

Is this legit or a scam?

Dec 2009 account, no other big key sales in his feedback - lot's of spelling/grammer errors in the listing...smells fishy. (shrug)

Looks to be a 3 day listing as well.

scam

1) why is all the key books only have one pic each(i.e. Hulk 181, X-men 94, etc..) while the junks got multiple camera shots?

2) his short history shows 100% junky stuffs so all the sudden, he has 3 super books in slabs for sale...doubt it.

3) Like you mentioned, everything else was listed for longer period and all 3 high priced books are "hurry pay me now...but I am out of town...blah blah blah"

this smell like a bait and switch job..lets build a reputation in 3 months with some low price junks and then rip people off with 3 expensive books and disappear kind of deal.

Wow! Not only is it a 7 day money back garuntee with a 3 week wait on delivery.. makes that null and void past the alloted Paypal dispute time...

.. But he actually has a whole 'sick mother to care for' story.... man this is a 100% scam right here and a prime example of a con..... someones gonna get railed on this one.... I'll eat crow with pig sauce if this is legit...

lol

I think that it's funny that on the high $$$ books you have to wait 3 weeks and pay immediately but on the cheap drek he's able to mail it via priority mail within 2 days... :roflmao:

And not a single mention of the sick mother :(

This is for a lot of Uncanny X men issues 191 VF,192 NM,193 NM, 194 NM, 195 NM, 196 NM,197,198 NM,199 NM.They are nice copies.I grade by overstreet guidelines. I will ship priority mail usually within two days after payment has been recieved. Check out my feedback. Check out my other auctions. I will be listing bronze age lots within the next couple days.I will combine shipping.I will ship internationally. Check with me before for rates international bidders.Happy Bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Uncanny-X-men-191-192-193-194-195-196-197-198-199-Lot_W0QQitemZ150409803929QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23051f7899

Nahhh.. Not a scam at all :roflmao:

Wow! Not only is it a 7 day money back garuntee with a 3 week wait on delivery.. makes that null and void past the alloted Paypal dispute time...

.. But he actually has a whole 'sick mother to care for' story.... man this is a 100% scam right here and a prime example of a con..... someones gonna get railed on this one.... I'll eat crow with pig sauce if this is legit...

Now, that's some funny "pigSH!T" right there! :roflmao:

pay/pick up in person :devil:

Alas...the mother is too sickly and cannot have visitors. At any time of the day. Not even if they only come into the front yard and pay there. If anyone even visits her hometown she'll spontaneously combust. :whistle: