• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spineless Name-Changing Ninnies Thread

162 posts in this topic

I've never even changed my avatar...what's that worth??!! :headbang:

Come back if you've had the same one for almost 8 years :whistle:

You cheated though. You had a shill. :insane:

On the other hand, your shill had the same avatar the entire time of his existence too, so you've got what, 12 combined years of no avatar changes?

:whee:

I miss Wertham. :censored:

This thread has made my morning!

That said, when did anything on an internet chat forum become "valuable real estate?" '

f00k me! I'm a landowner! Yah!

-Rob- (The ninnie who made the most unpopular of the apology threads. Hopefully a mulligan is allowed for that.)

Please, how quickly you've forgotten our little game of avatar roulette. The green pumas one sucked the most. :sick:

At least all the spineless ninnies are posting here, rather than taking up valuable front-page real estate waxing on about their latest name change... :blahblah::preach::ohnoez:

Let's do a thread about how Metro can't grade worth spit. Oh wait, you tried that once before and Steve slapped you six ways from Sunday, didn't he.

:roflmao:

Sweet. :popcorn:

You cheated though. You had a shill. :insane:

On the other hand, your shill had the same avatar the entire time of his existence too, so you've got what, 12 combined years of no avatar changes?

:whee:

I miss Wertham. :censored:

Can you imagine the work Wertham would have gone through the last few years in the pressing threads alone..poor guy would have collapsed.

Please, how quickly you've forgotten our little game of avatar roulette. The green pumas one sucked the most. :sick:

Those were cameos. Cameos don't count. And the green Pumas are making a comeback this Summer.

Any of you fruitballs who feel the need to change your IDs, please post them here to save real estate on the front page.

Because, you know, no one really gives a crepe.

Damn threads about name changes. They should be banned.

Oh, wait a minute.... :eek:

Those were cameos. Cameos don't count. And the green Pumas are making a comeback this Summer.

Was it or was it not an avatar change? Maybe someone needs a little time in the red pants to ponder their reply... :whistle:

If I did change my name, I would name myself "TheQueen".

I'm pretty sure Gator considered that one too, but chickened out at the last minute. It's a shame really, because it truly is a good fit for him.....personality-wise

:acclaim:

If I did change my name, I would name myself "TheQueen".

I'm pretty sure Gator considered that one too, but chickened out at the last minute. It's a shame really, because it truly is a good fit for him.....personality-wise

Oh I see what you did there. ^^

you have met bill in person, right ...oh the irony lol

Is this the thread where I ironically post that I haven't started a thread about my name change, in response to a guy who changed his name, and then started a thread about others changing their names and starting threads about it?

I don't think I'm doing this right.

Is this the thread where I ironically post that I haven't started a thread about my name change, in response to a guy who changed his name, and then started a thread about others changing their names and starting threads about it?

good news is there is no right or wrong way...just run with it (thumbs u

good news is there is no right or wrong way...just run with it (thumbs u

what do you know? you're just one of those filthy name-changers.

and the scary thing is, name-changers could be anywhere. in our neighborhoods. dating our daughters. eating right next to us. sneaking into our churches and buisnesses and movie theatres.

filthy name-changers.