• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Lilly Sketch Cover Opportunity

418 posts in this topic

lol people have waited a

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

time for these sketches.....

I am gonna talk to Mike again and see if he wants to take some more on. My requirement will be that if you want in you have to have the utmost patience.

I have been very lucky and am very grateful for the patience and class of all those who signed up for this op!

Thanks again.

lol people have waited a

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

time for these sketches.....

I am gonna talk to Mike again and see if he wants to take some more on. My requirement will be that if you want in you have to have the utmost patience.

I have been very lucky and am very grateful for the patience and class of all those who signed up for this op!

Thanks again.

It's not about patience. I can wait with the best of them. It's about knowing how long you'll have to wait. Just tell folks to expect a year and half to two year wait before they receive their sketch.

I had hoped to get a sketch at a show, but would be interested if he took more on. I think as long as we have a rough idea of the time-frame, that there wouldn't be any issues.

That Black Widow posted earlier is just great.

Hector! Glad you like it. :)

I got one more scan today.

The%20Marvels%20Project%20Boba%20Fett%20Color%20Sketch.jpg

"The Prize" :acclaim: Wow, what a stunning piece of art! (worship):cloud9: (thumbs u Many thanks Sean!