• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Book Convention Sunday March 7

29 posts in this topic

It was a PGX .05 it had a laser scanned front and back cover and only had the joker story in it i guess . I held it for a min or so and looked it over still would have been an awesome prize but what confused me is how was it still a blue PGX label with more than half the book missing?

It did not have Half the book gone and was valued at in the range of $3,000.00 - 3,500,00.

Your math does not add up. Anyway the person that won was thrilled. And a Spider-man #1 will be next and in super condition.

I won't be posting, but hope those that came had a good time, and we will have more things coming up that are very exciting for the people there.

Best to you All!

Jimmy

I also am confused as to how you would figure out what its worth i guess its one of those things that its only worth what someone would pay for it kinda thing. Dont get me wrong it would be cool to have