• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

:news: DC and I will be at booth 1013 at Wizard World Philly! I really want to thank everyone for their patience and kind words regarding this sketch opportunity. Between his gaming art and other commitments, Danny was still able to complete 24 sketches! He will be getting all the books graded this weekend. Please stop and visit; this weekend is going to be amazing! :news:

Awesome piece, Steve! Was that pre-done or did you commission that at the show?

For that matter, did anyone get a new piece done from Mr. Cruz at the show?

i know there was a Namor being done that they mistook as being for me when i went over to say bye bc i was leaving

damit i never did find the guy poseing as me :sumo:

funny thing was Mark Sparacio said the samething about me looking like someone else

I hung around Danny's table throughout the show and saw him workng on several pieces. Not sure if they were for anyone on the boards though.

They were pretty awesome I can tell you that.

Oh yeah..like what, off the top of your head, whatchu see getting done..

I hung around Danny's table throughout the show and saw him workng on several pieces. Not sure if they were for anyone on the boards though.

They were pretty awesome I can tell you that.

Oh yeah..like what, off the top of your head, whatchu see getting done..

Just some prelim stuff, but I do recall a punisher sketch he was doing.