• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm really liking how it looks on my display shelves alongside the Zeck headshot I have and the 129 and 135 signed by Conway. I'm going to have to start saving up and watching for the next time he's up to doing a combat scene like that again.

part 2 of 2

wow im speechless once again

my new favourite :luhv: once again thank yous to Danny and Mike

waiting for Round 4 :popcorn:

FamilyPics475.jpg

Thanks for both sketch requests Oscar. I think they both came out great and I'm glad they both arrived safely! :banana:

What has impressed me the most( and quite frankly 1 of the reason i cant compete with DC ) is the solid figure work and the use of blacks.The pencil stuff is great but when the inks are thrown in the work goes to another level.

Great work!!

AC I've said this before, your work inspires everyone to step their game up! (worship)

Thanks.Its hard when youre working on this stuff alone,sure you get feedback when you post it but not while youre working on it. You try and be objective(subjective?) but your too close ,thats when you cant see anything but mistakes.

But, if i get the ball rolling somehow then im glad i can help.lol

Pulled this thread way way back from the ether-net :preach:lol

I recieved an email today from Danny Cruz, one of the first artists that started the "unknown artist" phenomenon here on the boards. Danny informed me he will start work with Valiant this fall.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone, as many of these artists have the CGC boards to thank for their success! From Danny at IDW and Valiant, to Dexter at Marvel this is from the work put it from their sketch opps. No sketch opps=less exposure

So thank you to everyone who took a part in helping an artiist achieve his dream! (worship) My rantrant is done :)