• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

Why AM!! I'll be at work and they block the forums. :frustrated: I been waiting on Danny to open up his commission list again so I can get on it. Looks like I might miss out once again. :cry:

:news: With the exception of a few books, all graded books have been mailed for this opportunity. It has been hard work and a learning experience for myself and DC. I've made a few friends along the way, so I'm thankful for that. See you at Round 3! :banana::banana::banana::news:

yeah I saw that Thanos in person..............it is INTENSELY AWESOME!!!! First I was like whoa there is death over his shoulder...........omg he is just standing on skulls!!!

DCThor.jpg

Like everyone says, scans do not give enough credit to Danny's work. My wife, who is NOT a comic book fan, said that this is one if not, the best sketch that I own. She was impressed with the detail that Danny express with the background.

Mike, thank you so much for making this possible for me. You have no idea how happy I am.

DCThor.jpg

Like everyone says, scans do not give enough credit to Danny's work. My wife, who is NOT a comic book fan, said that this is one if not, the best sketch that I own. She was impressed with the detail that Danny express with the background.

Mike, thank you so much for making this possible for me. You have no idea how happy I am.

Adonis I appreciate your patience and kudos to myself and DC. Let's do it up in Baltimore! :applause:

Round Two was definitely a learning experience for both Danny and I. I don't think people realize the amount of effort and preparation that goes into making this happen. Like I said before I have a newfound respect for Par2ch, NYComics, Peter Palmer, JonJesper, Alphatrion, Chandler and anyone that goes above and beyond the call of duty to make opportunities possible.

I've heard comments of overkill but I disagree. As long as the demand is there DC will continue his passion. Bmore here we come!

Got mine back last week, just got the time to scan it in today. Thanks for getting the opportunity together Mike, and great job on the sketch Danny.

ComicRoom001.jpg

Rick your sketch was hard to part with, I love it lol