• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

What a weekend! This convention far exceeded Danny and my expectations.

Got in around 1am, had to be at school at 930, sorry for the long wait. I'll be responding to PM's asap. (thumbs u

It's shoutout and pic time!

In no particular order:

Sideorderofbrains

Wolvie3579

Issa

BillytheKidd

NYComics

C-Raider1 aka "the glue"--he keeps everything together behind-the-scenes. This trip would not have been possible without him. Thank you! (worship)

FFcomics

EvilAsh

Preacher

Dark Prime 0

Joe Pierson and the entire CGC team

JonJesper, Chainball and Rich Henn--Thanks for the advice, hookups and words of wisdom throughout the weekend, I really appreciate it!

Ken Haeser--An incredible artist, and a professional.Thanks for the 2 sketches :D

Mike Champion--Wow, this guy is a marketing and promotions genius. Your advice will not be taken lightly!

Secret Son, DevilsRain--Thanks Chris and Brian

Raven X-13

Mazman77

Con and sketch pics up in a few

Yea I heard you scooped that up, you sneaky maniac. It was a great deal (thumbs u

Thankyou again Mike (and Danny of course) for the hookup, sorry I skipped out without saying goodbye but I couldnt take that place anymore.

Heres mine one more time. You just cant appreciate the detail from this pic. Really great stuff.

15g4a5l.jpg

Here we go:

Vampirella head sketch, the customer wanted it completed at the next convention:

099360b3-1.jpg

Namor:

photo.jpg

Batman sketch:

2a1fbc1c-1.jpg

Venom head sketch:

125225d2-1.jpg

DC hard at work:

64473eb6-1.jpg

The table:

441190b5-1.jpg

Webcast video interview:

198c7df6-1.jpg

Black Hand Bust:

46800227-1.jpg

Black Panther:

12d14f5e-1.jpg

Friday afternoon:

2cf1b437-1.jpg

Zatanna Venom and Speedy(?):

3fdf7481-1.jpg

The incredible BTK:

d100852a-1.jpg

"Van Sciver, where's my sketch"

6e4618bc-1.jpg

DC and Old School Cap:

58d61246-1.jpg

Thor(I tried to pick up the hammer and almost pulled a muscle. Beta Ray Bill I am not lol)

217f26ad-1.jpg

Poison Ivy:

ab580402-1.jpg

Mucha tattoo:

e2967ef8-1.jpg

Hey Mike thanks for the cool shout out. Chew "the Glue" that's my new handle, I Iike it. Sorry for responding so late but I had to get my new pics up in Photobucket working all these sites is still new to me. But Anyway, Hitting the con with you and Danny was a blast, man another great weekend. Watching Danny create those hot commissions in front of my eyes was a time to cherish, especially that Batman sketch. I saw that get done from start to finish. Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Danny Cruz does put his all into his work and the detail in his art only gets better with a closer view. Mike and Danny can't wait till the next time. :)

:news: With the exception of 3 final sketches, all books for this opportunity have been graded. The books are in my possession, and will be shipped out to the owners asap. Anyone that wants to see a pic of your book, please PM me. :news: