• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

That Gears of War sketch is likely my favorite Cruz sketch to date. To be honest, I had the same idea (well, just the Marcus with a Lancer part) in mind for the next opportunity and I got beaten to the punch. His style flows really well with the whole GoW feel. Great work!

+1

He really does excel at the Sci-Fi themes.

I would love to see his take on Aliens vs Predator.

I really like Danny's art. I can't say it enough. One of these days I am going to get a commission from him!

Mike, any news on the possible cover art front (you know what I mean!!!)

JJ

PS Danny has a winner in you Mike, talk about someone who really wants the creators he works with to be successful. So cool to see!

I really like Danny's art. I can't say it enough. One of these days I am going to get a commission from him!

Mike, any news on the possible cover art front (you know what I mean!!!)

JJ

PS Danny has a winner in you Mike, talk about someone who really wants the creators he works with to be successful. So cool to see!

Thank you JJ :foryou:

And I sent you a PM about the "situation" lol

That Gears of War sketch is likely my favorite Cruz sketch to date. To be honest, I had the same idea (well, just the Marcus with a Lancer part) in mind for the next opportunity and I got beaten to the punch. His style flows really well with the whole GoW feel. Great work!

Great minds think alike (thumbs u

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I was thinking 11am est as a good time to start the next opp. Any comments or thoughts? This sketch opp will be limited, with the possibility of more openings :wishluck: