• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

I started 2012 with 9 copies of SC 4, ranging from 3.0 to 8.0...sold all 9...I am currently in a "gobble" up mode lol

GAtor,

For the most part, did the books go at guide or above guide?

I started 2012 with 9 copies of SC 4, ranging from 3.0 to 8.0...sold all 9...I am currently in a "gobble" up mode lol

GAtor,

to be honest I have no idea what guide is on the book. That is not relevant to me. All books sold at 10% more than I paid for them (thumbs u

GAtor,

to be honest I have no idea what guide is on the book. That is not relevant to me. All books sold at 10% more than I paid for them (thumbs u

hm

:bump:

I wonder if I can get my name mentioned on the slabs my books are in - from the collection of Bob-a-loo :acclaim:

no lol

Ya you can you just need an order of 90+ books pre arranged with CGC if you are a special talent...

so you just need to demonstrate you have talent and not just special :P