• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Would have graded much higher without the scars. If that 6.0 had better eye appeal, I sense it would have been snatched up. If I recall, that 6.0 sold for $7K about a year ago.

That being said, I meant to ask this question before, but never got around to it. Looking at the CGC census for SC4 in everything 5.0 and up, are those figures listed too high, due to resubs? To quantify it, would you say that there are more or less than 10% of each given grade over a 5.0 than what the census shows due to resubs?

hm

I'm sure the census is fairly accurate. Most of the resubs via press get the old labels turned in and removed (not all but I bet majority)

I'm sure the census is fairly accurate. Most of the resubs via press get the old labels turned in and removed (not all but I bet majority)

I wish this was true, but from what I've heard, it's more the opposite.....people keep the old labels under the assumption it'll somehow help them.

Unfortunatley it does the opposite - makes the census look artificially inflated. :facepalm:

This is mine :luhv: thanks to a fellow board member (thumbs u

IMG_5443.jpg

Photobucket decided to change the way files are named breaking this link, so I'm reposting it and at the same time giving the thread a :bump:

SavSC4cover.jpg