• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Found my book!

93 posts in this topic

I'm not certain which copy of Cap 117 is yours since there are a few that sold and the Rocky Mountain copy is still available at a hefty price, but I'm glad they found your book because that's a dynamite copy and a key book! Personally, I've never had any problems with C-link. I won two books in the February Auction, sent them a money order and the books arrived this morning. Now, that is quick. Back in April I won a Superboy 55 (or was it 56), sent in a money order and the book was here in no time. My bank doesn't charge me extra for money orders so I go that route. I guess C-link will give shipping priority to those who send money orders.

SLR

I'm not certain which copy of Cap 117 is yours since there are a few that sold and the Rocky Mountain copy is still available at a hefty price, but I'm glad they found your book because that's a dynamite copy and a key book! Personally, I've never had any problems with C-link. I won two books in the February Auction, sent them a money order and the books arrived this morning. Now, that is quick. Back in April I won a Superboy 55 (or was it 56), sent in a money order and the book was here in no time. My bank doesn't charge me extra for money orders so I go that route. I guess C-link will give shipping priority to those who send money orders.

SLR

Here's the book I won it in the Feb Auction.

94271.jpg.cf16f12a69386a00131a95d8960dbee1.jpg

Just got the email today stating my comics from the Jan auction timeframe shipped today. They charged my CC within a week of the auction closing, didn't ship until 3/1. Not sure what happened, but after two emails and 2 phone calls, finally got some good news.

Comic I won in Feb's auction delivered within 8 days.

Go figure.

SLR

Here's the book I won it in the Feb Auction.

Beautiful book!! Congrats! I'd like to own a copy as nice as that someday!