• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

I prefer the Stan Lee signature placement and colour... the blue matches the blue tone on Cap, and I love how the "S" on "Stan Lee" flowed between DD's boot. Not to say Joe Simon's isn't great though!!

DevilsRain...

Nice Cap 109, a 9.0 too... looks great!

woot woot grade bump!

I am happy with all those books.....

Yeah George I think that that Prez 1 was one of the only DC books........actually I might of had 1 other one...hmmm Anyways it looks good with that 9.8 ;) Joe really likes picking the color when he has the chance and placement.

Sweet Master Thread bumps!!!!!

I received both of these a long time ago, just didn't have a scanner! Thanks a lot Sean! :applause:

A Marc Wolfe piece, I love the blue ink for Mr. Simon's autograph (thumbs u

IMG_3214.jpg[/img]

An awesome Mike Perkins creation! Again, love the blue

IMG_3213.jpg[/img]

Guys I have some awesome news. I heard from Joe Pierson that the Sal Buscema books have arrived back at CGC. They will be processed soon and are at CGC safe and sound.

Cheers!

Sean

Guys I have some awesome news. I heard from Joe Pierson that the Sal Buscema books have arrived back at CGC. They will be processed soon and are at CGC safe and sound.

Cheers!

Sean

:whee: