• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

And thats all folks. These are the books that my partner Chris and I are very happy to have back. (Fast Track Economy.)

Chris and I are trying to build some kind of ASM run. Our print date is 1983 so it is a lot of fun to chase all of these "antiques". We did this Masters signing because we are collectors ourselves. Also because way back in January when all of the SS witness rules changed we wanted to see if signings like this are still possible. They are :)

Anyways huge shout out to all of the awesome sellers here on the boards who I got these spiderman and daredevil issues from. (Lots were raw beforehand) Huge Shout out to Jesse and Mike who were super pro CAW's for this event. Huge Shout out to CollectingStanLee. And most of all my warmest thanks to Joe Pierson.........who in my opinion has been the hardest working guy at CGC these past 6 months or so.

The Sal Buscema books are with Sal now I have been told by his Art rep so we are waiting on them being mailed back to CGC.

Cheers!

Sean