• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

wanted to thank sean and chris again. picked my books up at cgc today. they are awesome. got a 9.6 to a 9.8 grade bump on one. the way you guys matched the ink on my civil war five is unreal. so i will show it off. lol i love it.

civil5.jpg

wanted to thank sean and chris again. picked my books up at cgc today. they are awesome. got a 9.6 to a 9.8 grade bump on one. the way you guys matched the ink on my civil war five is unreal. so i will show it off. lol i love it.

civil5.jpg

I dont know wes.........Joe Simon on there in Blue would of been nice too ;) (inside joke)

I didn't even know that book had a sketch variant! That is totally tubular (Cool), totally radical (the awesome kind, not the killing abortion clinic Doctors radical), totally wickedly insane (having Turner Sig in blue, not the "I just escaped from County..I am sooo getting the Judge that got me there" wickedly insane)...

A Gerry Conway signature in blue, right under the CIV lettering in the 'Civil War' cover heading...would be the "cherry on top"....

This book is thoroughly approved by the Chespirito Corporation "Conway is the real Frank Castle" Punisher Appreciation Fan Club and The Gay and Lesbian United Against Comic Crime (U a CC) book club.

civil5.jpg

Yo Wes, We are Civil War 5 bros!

363097062_o.jpg

bro i try my best to be like you. its just hard for a fat old balding hillbilly to keep up with a handsome young new york executive like yourself.

its good that i still have those aspirations though.

thats a nice looking book. not near your best book but a nice book.

Got my Masters Signing books back today!

I'm very happy to have them back, even if the #600 dropped a lot of grades:

CaptainAmerica600CGCSS92x7sigs.jpg

CaptainAmerica109CGCSS-2.jpg

CaptainAmerica117CGCSS.jpg

And now that I have them back, I'm wondering about my #117. Did I make a mistake to ask for Romita Sr. to sign it? I check one website that credited him as a cover artist, but another site doesn't have him listed, and CGC didn't attribute him to the label either, and now I'm curious. Not like it makes or breaks the book for me, but I need to know!

I love your books, they are real nice..but, on this one:

... even if the #600 dropped a lot of grades:

Did you request the signatures to be silver on all of them? The raging new Bright blue fad would have been even more killer...I like how they were all placed, almost strategic....this one is my favorite of the three...

Got my Masters Signing books back today!

I'm very happy to have them back, even if the #600 dropped a lot of grades:

CaptainAmerica109CGCSS-2.jpg

CaptainAmerica117CGCSS.jpg

And now that I have them back, I'm wondering about my #117. Did I make a mistake to ask for Romita Sr. to sign it? I check one website that credited him as a cover artist, but another site doesn't have him listed, and CGC didn't attribute him to the label either, and now I'm curious. Not like it makes or breaks the book for me, but I need to know!

I'm jealous of your new additions Raph, congrats :golfclap: