• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

I got my books back today, big thanks to NYcomics and Collectingstanlee!! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Now my books..... Captain America Comics #1. Now signed by both Joe Simon and Jack Kirby!! (Obviously the Jack Kirby sig was not SS witnessed)

img2768q.jpg

img2774h.jpg

Captain America Comics #78,

img2779l.jpg

And Avengers #4

img2778x.jpg

I got my books back today, big thanks to NYcomics and Collectingstanlee!! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Now my books..... Captain America Comics #1. Now signed by both Joe Simon and Jack Kirby!! (Obviously the Jack Kirby sig was not SS witnessed)

img2768q.jpg

img2774h.jpg

img2779l.jpg

And Avengers #4

img2778x.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

those books make me envious!

img2768q.jpg

img2774h.jpg

img2779l.jpg

And Avengers #4

img2778x.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

those books make me envious!

Cap #1 signed by Kirby and Simon, that is something. Not having the cover works to the advantage of being able to see the sigs. Even as .5, that one is a museum piece, in my opinion. Glad to be a part of making it happen. Congrats!

Bill.

From my last post in this thread

"The Sal Buscema books are with Sal now I have been told by his Art rep so we are waiting on them being mailed back to CGC."