• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isabella's AUCTION Fundraiser: 12 LOTS! Ends 2/28- CGC, Sig Series, More-THANKS!

243 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]FINAL STRETCH!

CURRENT STATUS:

Auction Lots 5-22 Ending Today at 11:00pm!!

(SUNDAY, FEB 28th, 2010)

For those that still wish to make a straight contribution please send it directly to my cousin Josh's paypal account: jcoller@gmail.com

(mark the donation: "Izzy Auction").

Lot #5 (donated by Rich Henn) ... currently at $70 (Stein)

Daredevil #50 Apparent CGC 9.2 ow... Slight (P)... Nik Book

Lot #6 (donated by Rich Henn) ... currently at $40 (Stein)

Warp #1 CGC 9.8 White... Signature Series signed by Frank Brunner

Lot #7 (donated by Rich Henn) ... currently at $120 (Stein)

Captain America #286 CGC 9.8 White... Signature Series signed by (both) Zeck & Beatty

Lot #8 (donated by Inconceivable, Dan) ... currently at $70 (Stein)

John Byrne's Next Men #21 CGC 9.2 White (1st Hellboy!)... Signed on Slab by Mike Mignola

Lot #9 (donated by chainnball, Brian) ... currently at $400 (Stein)

Four Color 1186 Yak Yak... CGC 3.5 cow... Signature Series signed by Jack Davis

Lot #10 (donated by chainnball, Brian) ... currently at $150 (Stein)

Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 #1 CGC 9.8 White... Signature Series signed (and sketched) by David Peterson

Lot #11 (donated by chainnball, Brian) ... currently at $180 (Stein)

Red Sonja #1 CGC 9.4 White... Signature Series signed by Frank Thorne CGC SS

Lot #12 (donated by awe4one, Jim) ... currently at $175 (TheVisitor)

Inhumans #1 CGC 9.6 White & Freedom Fighters #1 CGC 9.6 White

Lot #13 (donated by Foolkiller, Brian) ... currently at $200 (ashaytr)

Thor 337 CGC 9.8 White

:news: Still a really Great Opportunity to get some Great Books and Help!... [/font]

Lot #14 (donated by Decepticon, Ken) ... currently at $20 (Vin)

Raw Lot... 11 issue of GI Joe Variant Covers (All NM or better)

G.I. Joe (2008): 7, 8, 12, 13 • G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes: 2, 3, 4 • G.I. Joe: Special Helix: 1 • G.I. Joe: Origins: 2, 5, 9

Lot #15 (donated by Dale Roberts) ... currently at $50 (ComicDoc)

Machine Man #13 CGC 9.4 White • Devil Dinosaur #6 CGC 9.4 White

2001: A Space Odyssey #5 CGC 9.4 White • 2001: A Space Odyssey #7 CGC 9.4 White

Lot #16 (donated by Dale Roberts) ... currently at $20 (Designer Toast)

Moon Knight 10 CGC 9.4 White

Lot #17 (donated by Comicartfan, Mike Shuley) ... currently at $100 (ashaytr)

Sealed Set of Photo Journals Vol. 1 and 2 of the Golden Age

(retail $75.00 each!)

Lot #18 (donated by cloudofwit) ... currently at $100 (Skynwalker)

Amazing Spider-Man #6 CGC 1.8 ow • Blue Label • 1st Lizard

Lot #19 (donated by TeddieMercede, Eric) ... currently at $75 (Namisgr)

Action Comics #485 CGC 9.6 White

Lot #20 (donated by Steve Borock) ... currently at $50 (ashsaytr)

Donated by (sborock)

HeroBear and the Kid #1 CGC 9.8 White

:news: Still Available for Bidding...

Lot #21 (donated by Steve Borock) ... currently at $0 (Opening Bid $60) (No bids yet)

Donated by (sborock)

Strange Tales #114 CGC 2.5 cream to off-white pages

Signature Series signed by STAN LEE

:news: A Fantastic Late Donation Waiting for a Bid...

NEW! Lot #22 (donated by CaptainOfIndustry, Andrew) ... currently at $0 (Opening Bid $25) (No bids yet)

Amazing Spider-Man #50 (Raw: 5.0-5.5)

Make my bid on lot #9 $500 ( I want that GI Joe #1) and I'll open lot 21 at $60.

Lots #9 $400

Lot #10 $150

WOW! This is getting fun! Tell ya what... IF any of my 3 lots, lot 9, 10, 11 go up another $100 each by end of auction, I will give the winner their choice of either a raw NM Batman, Battle for the Cowl #1 RRP or a raw NM GI Joe, A Real American Hero #1. Pics so you know which books I mean.

photo-166.jpg

On second thought how about I make lot #9 $600 and Chainnball send me both of those comics.

Lots #9 $400

Lot #10 $150

WOW! This is getting fun! Tell ya what... IF any of my 3 lots, lot 9, 10, 11 go up another $100 each by end of auction, I will give the winner their choice of either a raw NM Batman, Battle for the Cowl #1 RRP or a raw NM GI Joe, A Real American Hero #1. Pics so you know which books I mean.

photo-166.jpg

On second thought how about I make lot #9 $600 and Chainnball send me both of those comics.

deal! Thanks! And I still have more for other bidders of the other lots!

:applause:(worship):cloud9::foryou::headbang::whee:

Another generous straight contribution from:

(tortoise) Mark ... Thank You!

Thanks for the new bids...

toro, tortoise, hesdeadjim and Musicmeta

Special Thanks for the continued generous bids to...

Stein

Special Thanks again for going way above and beyond by continuing to add items to make your donations even more appealing!

(chainnball) Brian

I just received another generous offer to include some more books from new member Spider-Dan... Thanks Dan! That said, being how we are on the last day with less than 12 hours left, it's probably best that we don't add anymore lots.

BTW... there appears to be another Fundraiser here on the forum (in this For Sale section) gathering steam that could use the support for those that are arriving later (with lots to donate) and want to help someone out.

Thank you all for your unbelievable support and generosity!

See you at 11pm the latest... probably before!

(worship)

I was out bid, however I would still like to make a donation of 200.00 no book's are required to send to me.

I have been blessed w/ 5 beautiful children and couldn't imagine having to deal w/ the current situation this family is going through.

pls feel free to send me a pm and I will forward the money to the pay pal account.

I wish the family all the luck and hope everything works out w/ her medical situation.

I was out bid, however I would still like to make a donation of 200.00 no book's are required to send to me.

I have been blessed w/ 5 beautiful children and couldn't imagine having to deal w/ the current situation this family is going through.

pls feel free to send me a pm and I will forward the money to the pay pal account.

I wish the family all the luck and hope everything works out w/ her medical situation.

:applause:(worship) (worship)

:applause:(worship) (worship)

:applause::headbang:

PM coming... and Thank You (bcruze) Bobby!