• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isabella's AUCTION Fundraiser: 12 LOTS! Ends 2/28- CGC, Sig Series, More-THANKS!

243 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]Thanks again to everyone! (thumbs u

Before the end of the day ALL "winning bidders" and "lot donators" should receive a PM from me "linking all of us up on a single PM" to best coordinate the final donation payment, confirmation of payment, address notification, shipping of the items, and final confirmation of the item(s) safe arrival(s).

If anyone has not been contacted by the end of the day, or has additional questions... please contact me.

with gratitude,

Bruce[/font]

I got home from NYC late last night and pretty much went right to bed...I missed the final results and only now, at 2:30PM on Monday, seeing what went down!

Fantastic!

I would also like to donate an additional $200 to the fund for Isabella.

Bruce, shoot me the info.

I'll mail the books to Stein this week that he won from my donation :thumbsup:

I got home from NYC late last night and pretty much went right to bed...I missed the final results and only now, at 2:30PM on Monday, seeing what went down!

Fantastic!

I would also like to donate an additional $200 to the fund for Isabella.

Bruce, shoot me the info.

I'll mail the books to Stein this week that he won from my donation :thumbsup:

:o OMFG... You've done more than enough Rich, really, but how can I refuse your wanting to help little Isabella more. You are quite something my friend. I look forward to seeing you again soon... and "getting tanked" on my dime.

(worship)

Just wanted to let everyone involved with this fundraiser know that I just heard fantastic news regarding Isabella's surgery... that took place most of today. Josh just sent me this from his phone. Thank all of you again for helping Josh and Cara get through this nightmare. You should all feel a part of today's successful surgery!

:whee:

[font:Times New Roman]"She came through with flying colors! She is sleeping well. Everything turned out best case scenario. The secondary issue that was the big fear has almost completely reversed. The doctors say they are really surprised in a good way. There was a moment post cath where they brought us in to talk. It was the moment that we learned what our daughter's future would be. What an f-ing intense moment and then the good news. Such a weight has been lifted. Can't wait to get her out of the hospital tomorrow. Past few years have been emotionally isolating. Thank you for being there for us."[/font]

Just wanted to let everyone involved with this fundraiser know that I just heard fantastic news regarding Isabella's surgery... that took place most of today. Josh just sent me this from his phone. Thank all of you again for helping Josh and Cara get through this nightmare. You should all feel a part of today's successful surgery!

[font:Times New Roman]"She came through with flying colors! She is sleeping well. Everything turned out best case scenario. The secondary issue that was the big fear has almost completely reversed. The doctors say they are really surprised in a good way. There was a moment post cath where they brought us in to talk. It was the moment that we learned what our daughter's future would be. What an f-ing intense moment and then the good news. Such a weight has been lifted. Can't wait to get her out of the hospital tomorrow. Past few years have been emotionally isolating. Thank you for being there for us."[/font]

So glad to hear that...awesome news :applause:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news! Here's to great health for her from here on out! :whee:

now that's some good news. :applause:

:news::cloud9::banana::foryou:

I'll pass on all your well-wishes, although I'm sure at some point the elated parents will check back and read the new posts in this thread.

Also... Cara just posted a slightly more technical summary on Facebook.

Everyone have a great weekend and holiday!

[font:Times New Roman]"Sorry for the delay in updates. Izzy had a very successful cath! Her pressure is down in the left ventricle so they were able to balloon the aortic valve with no leakage! We are now in the hospital recovering and hoping to be discharged later today. Thank you for all your prayers and warm wishes. Please continue to pray... that Izzy make a full and quick recovery! Amen! xoxoxo"[/font]