• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 hours to go on the TEC 27 8.0......

54 posts in this topic

thrill bid time :insane:

You bid first and I'll follow... :baiting:

What's the worst that can happen? You get a great deal?

Then you rob a bank to pay for it, get caught and everyone on the planet (except us boardies) will think you are the biggest loser robbing a bank to pay for a comic.

(thumbs u

Then you rob a bank to pay for it, get caught and everyone on the planet (except us boardies) will think you are the biggest loser robbing a bank to pay for a comic.

(thumbs u

lol

Not much change in the price.... 425,000 (507,875 with BP)

I feel a little sorry for the owner of this book knowing that 16% of the final value will go to Heritage.... but that's another story.

Unless the seller is an exceptionally naive person, I can almost guarantee that 16% of the final value will not be going to Heritage.

(thumbs u

I work at a bank... :devil:

I feel a little sorry for the owner of this book knowing that 16% of the final value will go to Heritage.... but that's another story.

Unless the seller is an exceptionally naive person, I can almost guarantee that 16% of the final value will not be going to Heritage.

given the depth and girth of the collection, I would almost guarantee your almost guarantee (thumbs u

(thumbs u

I work at a bank... :devil:

we need to talk then B :)

What was the final price?
we'll know in about 9hours (thumbs u
:popcorn:
it is actually only about 6 hours now... my how time flies when you are sitting in front of a computer trying to analyze pricing trends on comic books lol

What was the final price?
we'll know in about 9hours (thumbs u
:popcorn:
it is actually only about 6 hours now... my how time flies when you are sitting in front of a computer trying to analyze pricing trends on comic books lol

Doesn't GPA do that for you already?

given the depth and girth of the collection, I would almost guarantee your almost guarantee (thumbs u

There doesn`t need to be any depth or girth to THIS collection! lol

All the seller has to say is "8.0 Detective #27" and "Those guys at ComicConnect seem to have handled a few big books", and then wait for Jaster, Borock and Co. to fall all over themselves trying to make an offer.

That's an extremely fruity way to describe a comic book collection... hm

It's quite bountiful if you ask me.

Do you think it might even be, dare I say... copious?

Do you think it might even be, dare I say... copious?

No.