• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comic Convention May 2, 2010

43 posts in this topic

That is the worst con website I have ever seen. Hopefully it will be more informative soon.

What information do you need?

Location? There are a few buildings at George Mason where this show could be held. I am assuming there will be more dealers then the three listed.

That is the worst con website I have ever seen. Hopefully it will be more informative soon.

Location? There are a few buildings at George Mason where this show could be held. I am assuming there will be more dealers then the three listed.

Most likely it will be in a space in the Student Union building, which is roughly 7800 square feet. The three dealers listed are the hosts, I am not entirely sure when they are releasing the list, but a reasonable assumption will be most of the major DCarea guys (Al, Jeff Weaver, Dave's American Comics, Gene Carpenter, and others.

Will there be any CGC signature witnesses present at this event? (shrug)

That's probably up to the CGC witnesses themselves. I hope so - I've got a perfect 30 Days of Night 1 that I wouldn't mind getting signed.

Most likely it will be in a space in the Student Union building, which is roughly 7800 square feet. The three dealers listed are the hosts, I am not entirely sure when they are releasing the list, but a reasonable assumption will be most of the major DCarea guys (Al, Jeff Weaver, Dave's American Comics, Gene Carpenter, and others.

Great thanks. Looking forward to the show.

Dan -

Marc is one of the "hosts", yes? Is he going to try and get some of the B'more Con dealers there? Ted, Storms, Harley, Dale, Metro, etc...?

Or is it just going to be a "Tysons Show" at a larger venue? (shrug)

Getting close to having all the Eclipse 2-D's and thought about getting them all slabbed at same time so I can offer a complete set for sale and allllll slabbys. But If I get them slabbed no one can see inside them !!!

So, you're going to let all the geeks and nerds flip through your books so we can see the interiors? Sweet! You tha' man, Al! :banana: