• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Han!!!

57 posts in this topic

bagdjsilkjgdfhh I wonder if Turkey hates comics o____o;;

I just got back on the boards after spending since my last post refreshing pages every few hours. It's quite possible that the Turkish government has an issue with some of the things posted on this website. You can't access youtube in Turkey because the gov't blocked it due to propaganda and political z.

So, thank you all SO MUCH for all the birthday wishes, and BL for the amazingly flashy photographs <3 I had an amazing birthday! My friends bought me a huge pink cake and it had candles and I was so freaking happy. I did go out to a bar, got a free drink AND it had a sparkler in it =P I also got my friends and I popcorn, cookies, and many amused laughs by the strange men. Because that late at night, ladies are not out on their own. Nor are they skipping gaily through the streets and talking about cookies and kittens in the same breath. Except this one. -point-