• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

Got some awesome news from Fred...!

May I present to you, my first commission, my first Captain America sketch, and my first Bill Dinh sketch. I cannot say thank you enough to Bill & Fred for helping make my foray into the world of CGC SS so much fun! As you can see, I'm a full fledged addict now.

FallenSonDeathofCaptainAmerica3CGC9.jpg

:D:applause:

Great stuff!!!!!

Heck Let me jump in line with everybody else. If there's a spot let me in on this.

+1 as if my last few months of badgering pms after your last opp was sold out in not much more than 2 hours didn't let you know of my interest level.

jeebus I got ideas for your next 10 opps including villains, heroes and eventually Sephiroth maybe with the Midgar Zolom behind him impaled like the scene when you first pass the swamp.

That would be a killer sketch.

+2 Please put me in line. (Thumbs u

I was just googling Bill Dinh sketches to see if I could see any other BTK sketches I missed out and this thread popped up. Wow, every sketch just made me admire BTK more and more! Awesome work buddy! (worship) x infinity!

Can't wait to get more sketches from ya! :headbang:

Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! :)

I was just googling Bill Dinh sketches to see if I could see any other BTK sketches I missed out and this thread popped up. Wow, every sketch just made me admire BTK more and more! Awesome work buddy! (worship) x infinity!

Can't wait to get more sketches from ya! :headbang:

Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! :)

I guess its time to make a Bill Dinh wikipedia page hm