• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

Pissed I missed this one, I met Billy and saw his work last year here in NY at the wizard con, its out of this world. I thought his work on the batman blank was printed, didnt even notice at first it was all hand drawn. Top Notch

So most of the requests have come in and it's looking like I won't be able to take anymore spots. :sorry: With my schedule, I rather use any extra time I have to work extra hard on the open spots, take more and rush everyone's work..

I apologize to everyone who couldn't claim a spot and will be sure to contact each of you ahead of time before my next opportunity.

For everyone who has participated in this opportunity, I would like to thank you all for the support :)

Pissed I missed this one, I met Billy and saw his work last year here in NY at the wizard con, its out of this world. I thought his work on the batman blank was printed, didnt even notice at first it was all hand drawn. Top Notch

Thanks for the kind words :)