• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robins: We know the covers are iconic, but what's your favorite Bat story?

175 posts in this topic

By the way, considering how famous Bruce Wayne is in later comics, I find it funny that in 29 he can go to the post office and pick up a letter for John Jones and save a rich man outside his club without being recognized as a peer. Bruce has so much anonymity he can actually say, if you'll excuse me, I have to trail that man.

And in 30, he poses as a reporter with no disguise.

By the way, considering how famous Bruce Wayne is in later comics, I find it funny that in 29 he can go to the post office and pick up a letter for John Jones and save a rich man outside his club without being recognized as a peer. Bruce has so much anonymity he can actually say, if you'll excuse me, I have to trail that man.

And in 30, he poses as a reporter with no disguise.

yah, eat your heart out Peter Parker. lol

My favorite is the 31/32 story. (thumbs u

that is second for me...i liked Doc Death over the Monk for some reason..

And 29/30 is a very close second for me!

I liked 31/32 because it's an across the globe adventure. Castles, Batplane, Baterang, gothic outdoor scenes, and finally Batman kills with a gun.

My opinion exactly!

My favorite is the 31/32 story. (thumbs u

that is second for me...i liked Doc Death over the Monk for some reason..

And 29/30 is a very close second for me!

I liked 31/32 because it's an across the globe adventure. Castles, Batplane, Baterang, gothic outdoor scenes, and finally Batman kills with a gun.

My opinion exactly!

Great minds think alike :grin:

It's such a good two part story!

Yeah we chatted at the 33 story before.

It is my personal least favorite (shrug)

(excluding the origin portion of course which is amazing!)

the origin portion makes it "the" story (thumbs u

Just bought the Archive Volume #1 book on ebay.. Will let you know what my favorites are shortly

One of the best purchases I ever bought.

Advertisement for the archives should be

"Ok, so you spend thousands on getting all the early Batman books (slabbed), well now you can actually read them for a low price of $19.99 when you act now!"

Haha, the ironic truth with all our slabbed books! lol

Yep.. Sometimes I wonder why im spending thousands of dollars on books I can't handle or sometimes flip through because of their value whereas I can get a reprint of some sort for much much cheaper and enjoy reading the stories without worryinfg about any sort of damages