• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

Received this email recently :screwy:

Hello,

> >

> > You are one of my past ebay customers. A few months ago I told you about a film studio we were building outside Manhattan. So many people asked to be kept updated, so I am going to email a general update.

> >

> > You may be interested to know we are currently accepting investors.

> >

> > The MINIMUM payment all investors will receive is 15% per year for 15 years GUARANTEED.

> >

> > Projections indicate investors will receive more than 100% per year by 2012.

> >

> > This is a GENUINE opportunity, I have huge amounts of material to support the validity of this project.

> >

> > This is a very safe investment. All investors are protected by the fact a recent real estate appraisal estimates the value of our leases are worth more than $6 million (in a simple sub-lease situation), so there is no doubt the investors are going to get paid.

> >

> > A total of $1 million has already been invested in the business project, and we are currently raising the last $200,000 from investors.

> >

> > We are in the process of renovating a large building just outside New York City, converting it into Film & TV stages, and editing suites. I have a lot of political support for this project.

> >

> > The minimum investment is only $10,000

> >

> > This is a chance for some investors to make a lot of money on a very safe investment. If you want to be one of the investors making as much as 100% per year, email me back to let me know and I will give you further details.

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > Robert Dekeukalaere

> >

After a couple back and forth emails he confirmed he was the CGC board kook, I mean dekeuk

Anyone else receive this spam from dekeuk after an ebay purchase ?

Just to clarify, I never received previous investment info, never asked for info and still have not heard what dekeuks ebay name was from him.

Can I report this to ebay ? This kind of stuff irritates the hell out of me.

Dude, what are you talking about (shrug) for only $10k in, you have a guarantee of 15% per year and he clearly says it is safe so how can you loss :insane:

This guy is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. These scams usually rely on ripping off more people for less money per person. Finding some one with an 85 IQ that has $10k can be tough. If it were really this good, he would have no problem securing funding via a bank.

I didn't get the email. :(

I've got all my money tied up right now helping a Nigerian prince, or else I'd try and get in on this one.

:o

You too? Is this the one that says he'll pay your money back a 1,000 fold if you could send out a Western Union transfer immediately?

He told me this was a deal just between him and I.

:mad:

I didn't get the email. :(

I've got all my money tied up right now helping a Nigerian prince, or else I'd try and get in on this one.

:o

You too? Is this the one that says he'll pay your money back a 1,000 fold if you could send out a Western Union transfer immediately?

He told me this was a deal just between him and I.

:mad:

Seems a lot of Nigerians want to give away money?

hm

:insane:

Yeah, I got one too.

Quite seedy and hugely inappropriate. :screwy:

Yeah, well we should never forget that this is the guy who admitted to overgrading his comics. Wish I could find that thread.

Someone emailed me the email...( I suppose I was not on his list) ...I guess just outside of Manhattan, was either Manhattan Kansas, or somewhere in the East River, because he sure isn't buying property in NY for that amount;) Personally, I think anyone who DID get this directly should send it to the NYS Attorney General's office. Andrew Cuomo is very active in right now (he's going to be running for Gov.) and the is an internet fraud unit in NY.

lol I got it as a PM here on the boards. But my request was for $100,000!

This is the same slime ball that spams CLink's new listings on a daily basis with the same ridiculously overpriced books. I've complained to them but they've never bothered to respond (and are subsequently on cheetah's mess-list). Wonder if CLink knows their listings are being taken over by a professional scammer.

yeah, i'm gonna be first in line to give a guy money who doesn't have a LinkedIn profile, who doesn't seem to have any information about himself on the Internet, and who represents himself as the owner of a "capital markets" company that doesn't have a website.

everything the guy does screams "caveat emptor" to me, and apparently to many others, as well