• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

Just to be clear - mass communication to solicit anything at all is not allowed via the PM system. Period.

If anyone cares to volunteer confirming the sending of this PM via requesting that I login as them and read it, then I will react appropriately.

I take it you didn't get the PM, then?

:taptaptap:

The real question is did he get the PM I sent about you? :whistle:

I've burned that dress!

:mad:

you wear dresses? I would have never guessed

He had evidence on it :sick:

Just to be clear - mass communication to solicit anything at all is not allowed via the PM system. Period.

If anyone cares to volunteer confirming the sending of this PM via requesting that I login as them and read it, then I will smite the offender like the fist of an angry god.

:whistle:

I'm still waiting for the angry fisting.

Well.

I never revealed the id of the guy who bought a Batman #428 CGC 9.8 from me last year who didn't like the way CGC graded it, and demanded I refund him...refused to pay return shipping (which I would have refunded once the book got back to me safely)...and sent the book back by "refusing" a package he'd had in his possession for 4 days (by postal regulations, refused packages must be unopened by the recipient, or the privelege is revoked)...and then the package got lost for nearly 3 months. A month after refusing it, the package still showed up as "en route", and the buyer demanded a full refund....even though I hadn't received the merchandise back...or he'd file a chargeback.

He filed a chargeback...my first, last, and only chargeback in 10+ years of selling...first, last, and only return I've ever had of a CGC book, too. And Paypal ripped the money out of my account.

Even though the package was fully insured.

As I had the claim paperwork in hand, many weeks later, the book finally decided to show up...unharmed.

Thank God for that.

But this buyer....though I had done nothing wrong....was so hostile and impatient, he filed a chargeback against me, causing me serious financial hardship at that particular point in time, all because he couldn't be bothered to ship the book back properly, wait for an insurance claim to process, and chose instead to violate postal regulations and then hurt me in the process.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

And for that, I get the same "offer."

Oh well.

After he put you through the ringer like this, why in heaven would you protect his ID? He's clearly someone we should all avoid.

Back on point....can someone please PM Arch and confirm they received this spam offer via PM so that he can take appropriate action.

And so the rest of us can pull up a chair and a :popcorn: and a alcoholic.gif and watch the carnage unfold.

Well.

I never revealed the id of the guy who bought a Batman #428 CGC 9.8 from me last year who didn't like the way CGC graded it, and demanded I refund him...refused to pay return shipping (which I would have refunded once the book got back to me safely)...and sent the book back by "refusing" a package he'd had in his possession for 4 days (by postal regulations, refused packages must be unopened by the recipient, or the privelege is revoked)...and then the package got lost for nearly 3 months. A month after refusing it, the package still showed up as "en route", and the buyer demanded a full refund....even though I hadn't received the merchandise back...or he'd file a chargeback.

He filed a chargeback...my first, last, and only chargeback in 10+ years of selling...first, last, and only return I've ever had of a CGC book, too. And Paypal ripped the money out of my account.

As I had the claim paperwork in hand, many weeks later, the book finally decided to show up...unharmed.

Thank God for that.

But this buyer....though I had done nothing wrong....was so hostile and impatient, he filed a chargeback against me, causing me serious financial hardship at that particular point in time, all because he couldn't be bothered to ship the book back properly, wait for an insurance claim to process, and chose instead to violate postal regulations and then hurt me in the process.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

Oh well.

After he put you through the ringer like this, why in heaven would you protect his ID? He's clearly someone we should all avoid.

He is someone that should have been avoided from his first sales thread here on the boards IMHO.

Back on point....can someone please PM Arch and confirm they received this spam offer via PM so that he can take appropriate action.

And so the rest of us can pull up a chair and a :popcorn: and a alcoholic.gif and watch the carnage unfold.

technically, someone needs to PM Arch in order to allow him to log in as them so that he can see the pm first-hand.

and please do this soon. i wish i had been sent the damned thing, 'cause i would have PMed him already

I didn't get it. I feel so second rate.

:sorry:

I'm sure he didn't know you were a playa, otherwise he'd have PMd you too.

:(

:foryou:

Be proud, Zip. I didn't get it either. I never did any biz with him. :acclaim:

You're just saving your $$ for a new sofa scanner.

:baiting:

Don't need a scanner when you've got the goods, muthafudga.

movie_theGoods_still.jpg

lol

Well.

Thank God for that.

That buyer was Dekeuk.

Oh well.

I guess I was hoping he would read what I wrote and approach me privately to work it out. :shrug: If someone had a problem with me, I would like a chance to work it out privately before being talked about publicly.

I wonder, though, if he ever read it.

I guess I was hoping he would read what I wrote and approach me privately to work it out. :shrug: If someone had a problem with me, I would like a chance to work it out privately before being talked about publicly.

I hear you. :foryou:

It just seems like it went way beyond the point of you getting a reasonable resolution from him. After all was said and done and you were essentially screwed, I would have taken off the gloves. ;)

I hear you. :foryou:

It just seems like it went way beyond the point of you getting a reasonable resolution from him. After all was said and done and you were essentially screwed, I would have taken off the gloves. ;)

It was a very frustrating situation. He was insisting that the book had SCS (I pack like a madman), and I was trying to tell him if that was truly the case, it was insured, and not to worry. He refused to be understanding, and wanted me to pay him to ship it back. I told him that I would not pay return shipping solely because he didn't agree with CGC's grade, but as noted above, if there was a problem that was my fault, I would have paid it in the end.

He never gave me that chance. Instead of paying for a new label and slapping it on the box, he violated postal regulations by simply refusing it...which caused the box to be lost in the postal system for almost 3 months. By that time, he'd already filed a chargeback (which Paypal insists doesn't reflect poorly on me, but it's on my record nonetheless) and gotten his money back.

And the whole time, it was fully insured, so neither of us was ever in danger of losing anything (except the insurance fee.)

I try very, very hard to give superior customer service as a seller. I don't sell much, but I want every customer to not only be satisfied, but HAPPY with what they purchase. Since I have such high expectations as a customer, I would be a hypocrite if I didn't hold myself to the same standards as a seller...and though I've failed at some points in that respect over the years, I'd like to think my success rate is 95%+.

When the book came back to me, it was in the exact same shape as when I sent it (even though it wasn't packed as well on the way back)...it had a corner overhang fleck (typical on late 80's DC's and Marvel) that he just didn't like. No SCS.

And he's crowed on these boards before about how, if you don't like something, don't even bother trying to work something out...just file a chargeback. :eyeroll: