• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spidey #129 Society

548 posts in this topic

:o Nice. Never seen a DC on this issue. Where did you find it?

Picked it up from a local guy here in OKC. It was part of a long box of ASMs between 151 and 300 (it was the only book below issue 151). A lot of the books in this box had multiple copies.

I don't think the seller even realized it was a double cover. He's a reseller and just wanted to unload the whole box.

Picked it up from a local guy here in OKC. It was part of a long box of ASMs between 151 and 300 (it was the only book below issue 151). A lot of the books in this box had multiple copies.

I don't think the seller even realized it was a double cover. He's a reseller and just wanted to unload the whole box.

Congrats on the find. When you say you think it will grade 9.2/9.4, is that just the outer cover? Any chance of a 9.8 on the holder? :wishluck:

Congrats on the find. When you say you think it will grade 9.2/9.4, is that just the outer cover? Any chance of a 9.8 on the holder? :wishluck:

I guess it's possible, but I've learned not to get your hopes too high with CGC. I'll be elated if it comes back with a 9.4 or 9.6 on the label. :)

It's on its way to Florida as we speak - first to joeypost for pressing then on to Sarasota for Express grading.

Finally got a decent scanner so, here is my entry...Such a cool cover. I also have the Wizard #129 reprint...I bought it b/c when I was younger, I guess I thought I would never own 'the real deal'...

ASM129_zps8bdfd01d.jpg

Nice looking book