• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spidey #129 Society

548 posts in this topic

Picked this up today at my LCS. $60. He keeps a box of low grade spideys in back and this happened to pop up. I only wanted to spend like $20 today. Getting married 5/18. I couldn't pass though. Tight centerfold. OW pages. Stamp intact. I'll post scans in the PGM forum soon. Just outta curiosity. I'll likely never sub. It's a reader, a beater, but it's mine!

IMG_0618.JPG

super nice how much did u pay and what CGC do u think it is??????

I am not sure how CGC will deal with the bend in the bottom right corner from a bit of an overhang. There are some non-color breaking handling bends on the cover as well that can be pressed out. The owner had it at a 7.0, if I recall correctly.

I am not sure how CGC will deal with the bend in the bottom right corner from a bit of an overhang. There are some non-color breaking handling bends on the cover as well that can be pressed out. The owner had it at a 7.0, if I recall correctly.

it looks better than a 7.0 looks real nice :) i was thinking 8.0

great pick!!!!

it looks better than a 7.0 looks real nice :) i was thinking 8.0

great pick!!!!

Thanks. I am going to send it in for grading this week with another group of books and we will see what the final verdict is. :wishluck: