• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spidey #129 Society

548 posts in this topic

Here's my latest and greatest copy of ASM #129. I've had about 5 or 6 total copies but this is the last and probably best copy I'll ever have. Picked it up in a partial trade for my FF #1 last year:

AmazingSpider-Man129CGC921stPunisher.jpg

Here's my copy of Amazing Spider-Man #129, it's raw. I've had about 3 or 4 other copies and this was the nicest one I've had so I kept it. After my last experience submitting books to get graded I doubt I'll get it graded. I may upgrade one day and get a graded copy.

I'd say it's a VG+ book.

541058_407425135961705_1907489136_n.jpg

Here's my copy of Amazing Spider-Man #129, it's raw. I've had about 3 or 4 other copies and this was the nicest one I've had so I kept it. After my last experience submitting books to get graded I doubt I'll get it graded. I may upgrade one day and get a graded copy.

I'd say it's a VG+ book.

Just from the front cover view it looks a lot better than a VG+.

I'd say it's a VG+ book.

Thanks, it's hard to tell in the picture but there are quite a few creases along the spine. Pages are off white in my view. Tempted to CGC it but last time I had a few good CGC quality books I got back the books graded much lower than I and my local comic shop owner thought. So I may try to buy a already graded copy.

I'd say it's a VG+ book.

Thanks, it's hard to tell in the picture but there are quite a few creases along the spine. Pages are off white in my view. Tempted to CGC it but last time I had a few good CGC quality books I got back the books graded much lower than I and my local comic shop owner thought. So I may try to buy a already graded copy.

Fair enough. Let me know if you're interested in selling it.

I'd say it's a VG+ book.

Fair enough. Let me know if you're interested in selling it.

Selling it depends on what I can get for it.

Here's my application, I expect my membership card in the mail any day now :taptaptap:

ASM129Pic.jpg

She's a really nice 9.0, only defect is the bottom left spine corner, it has a small piece missing. I want to press it, but I have too many other books I want to get graded first.

Jerome

Here's my application, I expect my membership card in the mail any day now :taptaptap:

ASM129Pic.jpg

She's a really nice 9.0, only defect is the bottom left spine corner, it has a small piece missing. I want to press it, but I have too many other books I want to get graded first.

Jerome

Expect an Official No-Prize, True Believer!