• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Omaha" The Cat Dancer
2 2

241 posts in this topic

lol

CHECK OUR PFB, WE HAVE LOST THOUSANDS DUE TO OTHER COMPANIES MISTAKES TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY, BUT DUE TO BUYER'S REMORSE THIS TIME OF YEAR, YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY EBAY FOR YOUR PURCHASE, AS WE WILL REPORT YOU AND GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF OUR TOS ARE NOT FOLLOWED

I never realized buyers remorse was a seasonal event. Hopefully Ebay hires a top-three consulting firm to create a report for sellers so they know during those times not to sell anything.

doh!

But at least they can leave negative feedback in these situations.

Always the big question on ebay is what is the actual grade? It would have been a real bargain if it turns out to actually be a 9.2.

I agree, Howard.

Fantasticzone is a very tight grader, and I have bought from him for a few years now. My Xenozoic Tales 14 CGC 9.9 was bought from him raw as a NM example.

Chuckgower bought a 3-D Zone #16 from him recently as a NM- that when he posted it on here looked nicer than listed. But we'll see what he gets back from CGC.

Just picked up this copy at the Pittsburgh Con. Set me back a buck. How do you tell what printing it is? The "Print No. is 10 9 8 7 6". I believe the 1st prints are 5 4 3 2 1

6950708015_bfe97d098c_b.jpg

Just picked up this copy at the Pittsburgh Con. Set me back a buck. How do you tell what printing it is? The "Print No. is 10 9 8 7 6". I believe the 1st prints are 5 4 3 2 1

6950708015_bfe97d098c_b.jpg

It's the earliest number in the number line, so it would be a 6th printing.

It's the earliest number in the number line, so it would be a 6th printing.

(thumbs u