• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Omaha" The Cat Dancer
2 2

241 posts in this topic

hmm, I see this book has not been mentioned in this thread yet:

831774-22_super.jpg

Omaha herself is not in the story, but it does feature an "Omaha Universe" story by Waller and Worley.

"Rob Steps Out"

hmm, I see this book has not been mentioned in this thread yet:

831774-22_super.jpg

Omaha herself is not in the story, but it does feature an "Omaha Universe" story by Waller and Worley.

Okay, so I think this, Bizarre Sex 5 (whatever late print), Bizarre Sex 10, and the Sizzle mags are all I'm missing, I THINK...

And I might have the Bizarre Sex 5, have to look. I have the E-Man, Munden's Bar Annual 2, Bizarre Sex 9 (mine is a reprint), and a complete run of Omaha in floppy format, including Images Of Omaha.

Am I missing anything?

I'm not interested in the record. It's cool and everything, but as soon as I start collecting that I'll need the trading cards, the little statue, the tee shirts, and it will never end lol

What's the scoop on the pocket preview? I think I seen it mentioned before but forgot. How impossible is it to find?

Okay, so I think this, Bizarre Sex 5 (whatever late print), Bizarre Sex 10, and the Sizzle mags are all I'm missing, I THINK...

And I might have the Bizarre Sex 5, have to look. I have the E-Man, Munden's Bar Annual 2, Bizarre Sex 9 (mine is a reprint), and a complete run of Omaha in floppy format, including Images Of Omaha.

Am I missing anything?

Dope Comix #5, Snarf #10 and Fire Sale.

Also, do you have both volumes of Omaha? There was the four issue run of Vol.2 from Fantagraphics. I also like having both the Steeldragon and Kitchen Sink versions of the first two issues.

Not Omaha, but a Reed Waller cover and (I assume) story:

13255861_1.jpg

Am I missing anything?

Dope Comix #5, Snarf #10 and Fire Sale.

Also, do you have both volumes of Omaha? There was the four issue run of Vol.2 from Fantagraphics. I also like having both the Steeldragon and Kitchen Sink versions of the first two issues.

Not Omaha, but a Reed Waller cover and (I assume) story:

13255861_1.jpg

I have that book. Bought it because it was on the Omaha checklist. Then realized after reading it there is no Omaha appearance.

doh!

I thought this was a slam dunk at 9.6!!!

bs9-2.jpg

Gorgeous example of a great book! :applause:

I know this can lead to all sorts of fun comments, but are those slight rub marks along the spine? They may have been what slightly detracted from a 9.6 grade.

Someone sold one on Ebay recently that was just stunning for $24 that I bet would land at the 9.4-9.6 range. A lucky individual!

I thought this was a slam dunk at 9.6!!!

bs9-2.jpg

Gorgeous example of a great book! :applause:

I know this can lead to all sorts of fun comments, but are those slight rub marks along the spine? They may have been what slightly detracted from a 9.6 grade.

Someone sold one on Ebay recently that was just stunning for $24 that I bet would land at the 9.4-9.6 range. A lucky individual!

those rub marks are fairly common on this book for some reason. It seems that many copies have a varying amount. When I got the grade I called CGC and was told the reason the book didn't get a higher grade was a slight amount of rust on the staples at the centerfold.

no - but they will note the third appearance... go figure

Before there was a graded E-Man 5, I had sent a PM to Bradley asking if he could make sure this book was noted as the 3rd appearance of Omaha, 1st color appearance. I had never seen a graded BS 10, and assumed at least that book would note it was Omaha's 2nd full comic appearance.

Let me follow up on that PM and ask if would be able to help change the BS 10 label.