• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's watching the 82nd Oscars on abc?

113 posts in this topic

I think Avatar / Cameron and Hurt Locker / Bigelow will split Best Director & Best Picture.

Right now I am going with my gut and thinking Avatar will win best picture and Bigelow best director, but it could be flip-flopped

Mo'Nique will win best supporting Actress

Meryl Streep will win Best Actress

Jeff Bridges will win Best Actor

Tarantino will win best Original Screenplay for Inglorius Basterds

I think you hit the nail on the head. (thumbs u

Everyone don't forget to check out Jimmy Kimmel after the Oscars for the Iron Man 2 trailer :news:

Unfortunately can't watch it... ABC has pulled the signal from Cablevision, my Cable provider, due to their inability to reach agreement over broadcast fees. Gotta love it... I fear this sort of thing is going to start happening a lot more frequently...

I got blacked out. I'm a Cablevision customer, one of the 3.1 million that ABC pulled the plug on.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/03/07/2010-03-07_oscar_grouches_cablevision_viewers_livid_over_abc_dispute_keeps_them_in_dark_dur.html

Direct TV :headbang: + You can see every football and baseball game :headbang:

The movies I watch aren't the oscar type lol My top ten list of films are usually considered B-movies and my dvd collection has a ton of cool bootlegs.

Girlfriend is at an oscar party right now and I'm on the forums and hanging out with my dog lol

I got blacked out. I'm a Cablevision customer, one of the 3.1 million that ABC pulled the plug on.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/03/07/2010-03-07_oscar_grouches_cablevision_viewers_livid_over_abc_dispute_keeps_them_in_dark_dur.html

Direct TV :headbang: + You can see every football and baseball game :headbang:

I'm surprise they didn't pull the other ABC affiliates, like ESPN or Disney Channel. Anyway who cares about the Oscars, boring azz award show.

The movies I watch aren't the oscar type lol My top ten list of films are usually considered B-movies and my dvd collection has a ton of cool bootlegs.

Girlfriend is at an oscar party right now and I'm on the forums and hanging out with my dog lol

Most of the movies I like aren't Oscar type movies too lol

Did you know that STAR WARS was nominated for best picture of 1977? I mean the movie changed the way sci-fi movies were made and shaped pop-culture forever and it lost to a Woody Allen movie! :frustrated:

Watching Kobe get destroyed was better than any oscar party!

Dan

He hardly got destroyed! It was a great game

Well, the destroyed look on his face and his storming off the court sure made my day!

Dan

I'm starting to like you! lol

If I were ruler of the cosmos My best picture pics would have followed like this.

77-Star Wars

79-A L I E N

80-The Empire Strikes Back

81-Raiders of the Lost Ark

82-Blade Runner

83-Return of the Jedi

84-The Terminator

86-Aliens

87-Robocop

89-Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

91-T-2 Judgement Day

Unfortunately can't watch it... ABC has pulled the signal from Cablevision, my Cable provider, due to their inability to reach agreement over broadcast fees. Gotta love it... I fear this sort of thing is going to start happening a lot more frequently...

I haven't scrolled further, but you have it back on, they negociated something, a message keeps scrolling across my screen. (I have Fios) .Cablevision people can watch now.

I'm starting to like you! lol

If I were ruler of the cosmos My best picture pics would have followed like this.

77-Star Wars

79-A L I E N

80-The Empire Strikes Back

81-Raiders of the Lost Ark

82-Blade Runner

83-Return of the Jedi

84-The Terminator

86-Aliens

87-Robocop

89-Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

91-T-2 Judgement Day

Sweet list :applause:

I really don't care about all this Oscars :whatev:

I'm just going to watch some NBA games on tv.

I love the NBA ball games too.. Did you see the Lakers vs. Magic? Upset that the Lakers lost for the 3rd straight time :pullhair: