• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic Con Tickets

13 posts in this topic

Hey All!

First of all, apologies if this subject has been addressed in another thread. I haven't seen it posted, but if it has been, if someone could link to the appropriate thread, it would be much appreciated.

I've seen that the 4-Day passes have sold out for Comic Con this July, and that Friday and Saturday have sold out as well. That's a major bummer, because I was hoping to attend this year.

Is there still any way to get tickets for this year's event? Is there a secondary market for tickets, like a ticket broker? Worst case scenario, would it be possible to get tickets from scalpers outside the convention center, and if we did, would they be sufficient to gain admittance, or are names printed on the individual day tickets?

I'll be set up at Philly selling counterfeits 4 weeks before.

:insane:

Will you selling exhibitor Employee Badges as well?

...and work visas.

lol

I'll be set up at Philly selling counterfeits 4 weeks before.

:insane:

Will you selling exhibitor Employee Badges as well?

...and work visas.

lol

(thumbs u

and it should be noted that you should only buy them from SDCC on ebay and not other sellers as they are non-transferable.

Also, SDCC sells them on eBay at the same cost you would have paid initially. They do not mark them up

They mark them up to cover the ebay fees. So its a little higher, but not much.

Last year I had thurs and friday but sat sold out. I eventually was able to get a sat through ebay, but it was a pain! Basically, they would tweet when the tix were available and then they would be posted on ebay for BIN, at that point they would instantly sell out basically. Several times I got to the paypal screen only to see that the tickets were sold out.

They were selling them basically almost all the way up to the con though, so you do have several chances. They started selling the tickets around the end of june last year.