• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220590898588&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

only $530 with 25 mins left :o ..I gotta go to bed-wonder how much it will end at hm

I said 700-750...looks like I need some late action to hit these numbers

We'll see if it jumps at the end but the auction's got the Bermuda Triangle of problems going for it.

1) bad auction photo :P

2) one line description (tsk)

and

(THE BIG ONE) 3) Ending on a Monday night right after two major conventions just ended the day before. :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220590898588&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

only $530 with 25 mins left :o ..I gotta go to bed-wonder how much it will end at hm

I said 700-750...looks like I need some late action to hit these numbers

We'll see if it jumps at the end but the auction's got the Bermuda Triangle of problems going for it.

1) bad auction photo :P

2) one line description (tsk)

and

(THE BIG ONE) 3) Ending on a Monday night right after two major conventions just ended the day before. :eek:

Which is why i took the under on the 700 for this one.

"There has been too much sniping. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away.

Give me your black labels, the white labels, the Serbian variants, and the whole run up to 33, and I'll spare your lives.

Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror."

humongous.png

You got me. Where should I send all my copies? ;)

"There has been too much sniping. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away.

Give me your black labels, the white labels, the Serbian variants, and the whole run up to 33, and I'll spare your lives.

Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror."

humongous.png

You got me. Where should I send all my copies? ;)

humongous.png

Stick em in with those books you're sending my way, Jeff.